The global social casino games market is expected to record a value of US$9.25 billion in 2027, rising at a CAGR of 6.24%, for the time period of 2023-2027. Factors such as rapid expansion of the gaming industry, rising number of mobile gaming users, growing number of smart devices and connections, mounting penetration of internet users and surging number of social media users would drive the growth of the market. However, the market growth would be challenged by reliance on third party platforms, migration from free-to-play to real-money games and stringent regulatory framework. A few notable trends include escalating spending on mobile gaming advertising, surging adoption of fifth-generation wireless (5G) technology, incorporation of augmented reality/virtual reality (AR/VR) and growing adoption of cloud gaming.
The global social casino games market has been segmented on the basis of type, genre and platform. In term of type, the global market can be bifurcated into free online games and paid wired games. Depending on genre, global social casino games market can be categorized into the following: Slots, Bingo, Poker and other games. Whereas, according to the platform, the global social casino games market can be divided into mobile, web and others.
The fastest growing regional market was North America due to surging popularity of social casino games among all age groups and the availability of smartphones and tablets even among teenagers in the region, increasing technology-based offerings and surging adoption of 5G technology. Further, the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic positively influenced the market growth during 2020 as many people turned to social casino games in an attempt to escape the boredom of being stuck at home due to mandated isolation and social distancing.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global social casino games tools market segmented on the basis of type, genre, platform and region, with potential impact of COVID-19.
• The major regional and country markets (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Rest of the World) have been analyzed.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Caesars Entertainment, Inc., Aristocrat Leisure Limited, Zynga Inc., Playtika Ltd., Scientific Games Corporation and DoubleU Games Co., Ltd.,) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Social Casino Game Developers
• End-Users (Gaming Population and Mobile Users)
• Research Associations related to Social Casino Games
• Technology Investors & Venture Capitalists
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities