The global photoresist market is expected to record a value of US$3.89 billion in 2025, progressing at a CAGR of 4.76%, over the period 2021-2025. Factors such as growing population, increasing penetration of smartphones, accelerating shipments of silicon wafers, rising demand for consumer electronics and surging popularity of wearable devices would drive the growth of the market. However, the market growth would be challenged by fluctuating prices of crude oil, rising concerns regarding occupational and health disorders and limited consumption and taxation policies in emerging economies. A few notable trends include escalating demand for display technology, growing acceptance of nanotechnology, increasing application in semiconductor industry and advancements in material technology.
The global photoresist market has been segmented on the basis of type and applications. On the basis of type, the global market can be bifurcated into ArF Photoresist, KrF photoresist, I-Line photoresist, G-Line photoresist and Extreme Ultraviolet (EUV) photoresist. Whereas, the global photoresist market is divided into semiconductors & ICs, liquid crystal displays (LCDs), printed circuit boards (PCBs) and others, in terms of application.
The fastest growing regional market was Asia Pacific due to the rising production of nm-based chips in the region, emerging technologies such as AI, 5G, and IoT creating the demand for more complex ICs and chips, surge in demand for the high component-density of devices along with growing population and rise in the disposable income. Further, the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has caused adverse disruption across various end-use industries, impacting the supply and demand of photoresist and related products, which negatively impacted the market in 2020.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global photoresist market with potential impact of COVID-19.
• The major regional and country markets (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and RoW) have been analyzed.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Dow Inc., Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., JSR Corporation and Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Co., Ltd.) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Photoresist Manufacturers
• Raw Material Suppliers
• Organizations, Associations and Alliances related to Photoresist
• Large Manufacturing Plant Owners
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities