The global health & hygiene market is forecasted to reach US$187.90 billion by 2025, witnessing growth at a CAGR of 4.50%, over the period 2021-2025. Growth in the health & hygiene market has accrued due to increasing geriatric population, surging millennial spending, accelerating growth rates of infectious diseases across the world, upsurge in the healthcare expenditure and rising disposable income. The market is anticipated to experience certain trends like increasing penetration of hygienic and health products, escalating wellness tourism, emergence of various pandemic diseases and growing importance of sustainability. The growth of the market would be challenged by lack of knowledge about hygiene in emerging countries and impact of feminine hygiene products on environment.
The global health & hygiene market has been segmented on the basis of category and region. According to category, the market can be bifurcated into personal care and tissue. The growth potential for tissue is greatest in emerging markets, where market penetration is significantly lower than in more developed markets and where urbanization, improved infrastructure and retail are developing rapidly. Personal care market is further divided into baby care, feminine care, medical solutions and incontinence products. Whereas, the tissue is split into consumer tissue and professional hygiene.
The fastest growing regional market is Asia due to the increasing penetration of hygienic and health products such as sanitary napkins and tampons owing to the growing awareness of women’s hygiene and technological advancements & innovations in personal hygiene products. Further, the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic has positively impacted the market growth in 2020, due to growing focus on health as well as widespread adoption of personal hygiene products to prevent and minimize the spread of the virus.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global health and hygiene market segmented on the basis of category and region with potential impact of COVID-19.
• The major regional and country markets (Asia, North America, Western Europe, Latin America, Eastern Europe and other countries) have been analyzed.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Johnson & Johnson Ltd., Procter & Gamble Corporation, Bayer AG, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Essity AB and Unicharm Corporation) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Health & Hygiene Product Manufacturers, Suppliers, Distributors and Other Stakeholders
• Raw Material Suppliers
• Organizations, Forums and Alliances related to Health & Hygiene
• Research and Academic Institutes
• Government Bodies such as Regulating Authorities and Policy Makers