The global corrugated packaging market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.69% during the period spanning 2019-2023. The market is expected to reach US$294.1 billion in 2023. The global containerboard market is expected to rise and reach US$243.2 billion in 2023. It is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 8.21% during the period spanning 2019-2023. The growth in global corrugated packaging and containerboard market is accrued to various factors such as rising e-commerce sales, increasing urban population, expanding food & beverage market and increasing GDP per capita. The market growth is hindered by various factors like increasing prices of raw materials and high installation & maintenance cost of machinery. To overcome these challenges, the market is expected to experience key developments like higher demand from processed food market and fit-to-product characteristic of the corrugated box.
The global corrugated packaging market by application can be segmented as follows: industrial & transport packaging, food & dairy, beverages, healthcare & cosmetics and other consumer goods. The highest share was held by industrial & transport packaging. The global containerboard market by type can be segmented as follows: virgin and recycled. The dominant share of the market was held by recycled segment.
The global corrugated packaging market by region can be segmented into following four regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and ROW. The highest share was held by North America due to rising domestic product and growing demand for packed food and beverages.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global corrugated packaging and containerboard market.
• The major corrugated packaging regional markets (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe & Others) have been analyzed, along with country coverage of the US, China (Northern China, Eastern China, Southern China) and Japan. The major containerboard regional market (North America and Western Europe) have been analyzed, along with country coverage of the US, Canada and Japan.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Mondi Group, Smurfit Kappa Group, International Paper, DS Smith, WestRock and Packaging Corporation of America) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Corrugated & Containerboard Manufacturers
• Supply Chain Partners
• End Users (Businesses/ Consumers)
• Consulting Firms
• Investment Banks
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities