The U.S. education market is expected to record a value of US$2.04 trillion in 2026, recording growth at a CAGR of 4.82%, for the time period of 2022-2026. Factors such as rising income level, mounting internet penetration, surging population of children under five, rising labor force participation of women, increasing government initiatives & educational funding level and surging number of merger and acquisition activities supported growth in the U.S. education market. However, growth of the industry is anticipated to be challenged by factors such as labor shortage, increasing competition from foreign universities, rising not for profit institutions and legal & regulatory issues. A few notable trends of the market include greater use of technology in education sector coupled with introduction of new technologies in the education sector, rising shift towards online education, escalating importance of early education and emerging blended learning.
The U.S. education market can be broadly segmented into K-12, post-secondary, corporate training and child care. The K-12 segment is the fastest growing market, owing to factors such as advances in the education technology, improved accessibility to quality education and smart learning, favorable regulatory policies, increasing government and international baccalaureate initiatives to improve the quality of education at the K-12 level. Further, in terms of profitability, the market can be split into not for-profit and for-profit. Whereas, the market is divided into on premise and cloud, on the basis of type. According to the sector, the education market in the U.S., can be categorized into public and private sector.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the U.S. education market with potential impact of COVID-19.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Stride Inc., Strategic Education, Inc., 2U, Inc., Grand Canyon Education and Chegg Inc.) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Education Institutions & Universities
• Research Centers
• Consulting Firms
• Investment Banks
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities