The global point of care diagnostics market is anticipated to reach US$40.43 billion in 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.60% during the period spanning 2023-2027. The growth in the market has been driven by factors like rising global healthcare expenditure, rising geriatric population, escalating stress issues, increasing prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases, rising utilization of novel immunoassays techniques. The market is expected to face certain challenges such as inadequate adoption of point of care devices, and stringent regulatory policies. To overcome these challenges, the market would witness some key trends like involvement of artificial intelligence, increasing usage of home based glucose monitoring system, mobile health care technologies, technological developments, and wearable and implantable devices.
The global point of care diagnostics market by application can be segmented as follows: Glucose monitoring, Hematology Testing, Pregnancy & Fertility Testing, Cardiac Markers Testing, Infectious Disease Testing, Coagulation Testing, Urinalysis Testing, Oncology Marker Testing, and Others. In 2022, the dominant share of the market was held by glucose monitoring. The point of care glucose monitoring market would grow, driven by type-2 diabetic population.
The global point of care diagnostics market by region can be segmented into the following regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. In 2022, the dominant share of the market was held by North America. Asia Pacific point of care diagnostics market value by application can be segmented as follows: Glucose monitoring, OTC Diagnostics Tests, Oncology Marker Testing, Pregnancy & Fertility Testing, Cardiac Markers Testing, Blood Gas Testing, Decentralized Clinical Chemistry, Ambulatory Chemistry, Infectious Disease Testing, Hematology Testing, Coagulation Testing, Urinalysis Testing, Drugs of Abuse and Others.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global point of care diagnostics market.
• The major regional markets for the global point of care diagnostics market (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America) have been analyzed.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The company profiles of leading players (Abbott Laboratories, Becton Dickinson and Company, EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc, Danaher Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• POC Devices Manufacturers
• Raw Material Providers
• End Users (Consumers, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical)
• Investment Banks
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities