China online healthcare market is forecasted to reach US$311.48 billion in 2026, experiencing growth at a CAGR of 36.89% during the period spanning from 2022 to 2026. Growth in China online healthcare market is supported by factors such as aging population, rising health expenditure, support from Chinese government, technical innovations and rising internet penetration. However, the market growth is expected to be restrained by lack of motivation and lack of confidence trust of patients in online health care services.
China online healthcare market by type can be segmented as follows: online pharmacy, digital healthcare infrastructure, online enterprise service, online consultation, online consumer healthcare and others. In 2021, the dominant share of China online healthcare market was being held by online pharmacy, followed by digital healthcare infrastructure. China’s online pharmaceutical sales (including prescription and OTC pharmaceuticals) are likely to record a strong growth, outpacing the entire pharmaceutical market.
China online pharmacy market can be segmented as follows: medical devices, over-the-counter (OTC) drugs, nutrition products, prescription and other. In 2021, the dominant share of China online pharmacy market was being held by medical devices, followed by over-the-counter (OTC) drugs, driven by fewer restrictions from the authorities.
The COVID-19 pandemic has largely accelerated the development of online healthcare China. The first quarter of 2020 witnessed rapid surge in both new registered users and daily consultations on major online healthcare platforms.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the China online healthcare market with impact of COVID-19.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Alibaba Group Holding Limited, WeDoctor, Ltd., Miao Health, DXY.cn, JD.com, Inc., and Ping An Good Doctor) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Internet Enterprises/ E-commerce Companies
• Internet Hospitals
• Pharmaceutical companies
• Investment Banks
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities