The global online gambling market is expected to reach US$90.36 billion in 2024, growing at a CAGR 11.50% during the period spanning 2020-2024. The growth in the market was supported by factors like rising internet users, increasing use of smartphones, rising economic growth, surging demand for sports and rising adoption of blockchain technology. The online gambling market is expected to experience certain trends like increasing demand for smartwatch devices, rising adoption of virtual reality and increasing digitalization. The market is also expected to face certain challenges such as surge in frauds, addiction of online gambling and physical & psychological effects of online gambling.
The global online gambling market by type can be segmented as follows: sports betting, casinos, poker and bingo. In 2019, the highest share of the market was held by sports betting, followed by casinos, poker and bingo. The global online gambling market by device can be segmented as follows: mobile, desktop and tab. In 2019, the dominant share of the market was held by mobile, followed by desktop and tab. The market by regulation can be segmented as follows: unregulated, regulated and regulating. In 2019, the highest share of the market was held by unregulated, followed by regulated.
In 2019, the dominant share of the market was held by Europe, followed by Asia Pacific, North America and Middle East. Growth in the Europe market was supported by rising use of smartphones and increasing digitalization.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global online gambling market with potential impact of COVID-19.
• The major regional markets i.e. Europe, Asia Pacific, North America & Middle East have been analyzed along with country analysis of UK, Spain, Italy and the US.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (William Hill, GVC Holdings, Flutter Entertainment, Kindred Group, 888 Holdings and Betsson) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Online Gambling Companies
• Technology Providers
• End Users (Businesses/Consumers)
• Investment Banks
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities