The global uranium production is forecasted to reach 66.32ktU in 2026, experiencing growth at a CAGR of 4.46% during the period spanning from 2022 to 2026. Growth in the global uranium market was supported by factors such as rising nuclear power capacities, increasing urban population, increasing use of uranium in radiation and increasing use of uranium in military. However, the market growth would be challenged by decline in nuclear electricity generation, shutting down of mine operations and geo political issues.
The market is anticipated to experience certain trends like uranium used in radioisotope thermoelectric generators and rising uranium demand from China and developing nations. A gradual decrease in secondary supply, a combination of uranium demand recovery and uranium stockpiling by producers and funds, would lead to the global uranium market to remain in deficit in 2021.
The global uranium production by region can be segmented into the following regions: Kazakhstan, Australia, Namibia, Canada, Uzbekistan, Niger, Russia, China, Ukraine, India, South Africa, the US. In 2021, the dominant share of market was held by Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan has been an important source of uranium for more than 50 years. The region would continue to dominate the world’s production of uranium during the forecast period, as the state-owned entity that mines and explores for uranium, and also produces atomic power in the former Soviet republic.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global uranium market (Production, Demand and Balance) with potential impact of COVID-19.
• The major regional markets (Kazakhstan, Namibia, Canada, Australia, Uzbekistan, Russia, Niger, China, India, Ukraine, South Africa, the U.S.) have been analyzed.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Kazatomptom, Orano, Uranium One, CGN, CNNC and BHP) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Uranium Manufacturers
• Raw Material Providers
• End Users (Consumers)
• Investment Banks
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities