The US digital advertising market inclined to US$216.89 billion in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.90% during the period spanning 2021-2025. The market experienced growth due to the several factors such as extensive adoption of smartphones, increased internet penetration, proliferation of social media, popularity of video streaming platforms and upsurge in ecommerce sales. Artificial intelligence, and increased involvement of big data market are expected to act as a major key trend for the market. However, increased advertising frauds and use of ad blockers are likely to impose certain challenges on the US digital advertising market.
The US digital advertising market by format can be segmented as follows: display, search, lead generation, classifieds and directories, email and mobile messaging. In 2020, the dominant share of the market was held by display, followed by search and rest of the other formats. The US digital advertising market by industry can be segmented into the following divisions: retail, financial services, CPG & consumer products, telecom, computing products & consumer electronics, automotive, healthcare & pharma, entertainment, media, travel and others. In 2020, the highest share of the market was held by retail followed by CPG & consumer products, financial services and rest of the industries.
The US digital advertising market by device can be segmented as follows: mobile, desktop/ laptop and connected TV. The dominant share of the market in 2020 was procured by mobile. This was followed by desktop/ laptop and connected TV.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the US digital advertising market with potential impact of COVID-19.
• The US digital advertising market has been analyzed. Additionally, market by industries, devices and formats have also been analyzed.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Google LLC, Facebook, Inc., Microsoft, Amazon, Verizon and Hulu) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Digital Advertisers
• End Users (Businesses/Consumers)
• Investment Banks
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities