The global sports nutrition market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 15.01% during the period spanning from 2021 to 2025, and is expected to be valued at US$51.01 billion in 2025. The growth in the global sports nutrition market has been driven by various factors like rise in global youth population, increasing prevalence of obesity and growing demand for health & fitness clubs. The market in predicted to face certain trends and developments that would further support the growth, these include higher demand for plant-based protein products and growing trend of clean label products. The complex nature of sports nutrition market would act as a challenge for the market.
The global sports nutrition market by product can be segmented as follows: supplements, food and drinks. In 2020, the dominant share of the market was held by supplements segment, followed by food. The global sports nutrition market on the basis of distribution channel can be segmented into the following two segments: bricks & mortar and e-commerce segment. The dominant share of the market in 2020 was held by bricks & mortar segment. The global market by end-users can be segmented as follows: athletes, bodybuilders, recreational users and lifestyle users. The highest share of the market in 2020 was procured by athletes segment, followed by bodybuilders.
The global sports nutrition market by region can be segmented into the following regions: North America; Europe, Middle East & Africa; Asia Pacific and Latin America. The dominant share of the market in 2020 was held by North America, followed by Europe, Middle East & Africa segment. Some factors that supported growth in the North America sports nutrition market are increasing working women population, surge in sedentary lifestyles and growing consumption of fast food.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global sports nutrition market with potential impact of COVID-19.
• The major regional markets (North America; Europe, Middle East & Africa; Asia Pacific and Latin America along with the US) have been analyzed.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (the Coca-Cola Company, Abbott, PepsiCo, Hormel Foods Corporation, Yakult Honsha and Glanbia) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Sports Nutrition Product Manufacturers
• Raw Material Providers
• End Users (Businesses/Consumers)
• Investment Banks
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities