The global poultry (broiler) production volume is forecasted to reach 105.26 million metric tons in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 1.73%, for the period spanning from 2019 to 2023. The factors such as increasing obese population, growing fast-casual restaurants, booming tourism industry and rising health issues related to red meat intake are expected to drive the market growth. However, growth of the industry would be challenged by outbreak of poultry induced diseases, stringent regulations and high competitive environment. A few notable trends include rising penetration of online to offline food delivery channels in China, industry consolidations, growing demand for organic poultry products and rising adoption of integrated poultry grower system.
On the basis of physical appearance and nutrition content, poultry is classified into ducks, chicken (broilers & layers), geese, turkey and quails. Broiler production process involves seven crucial stages including primary breeding sectors, broiler breeding farms, hatcheries, broiler farms, processing plants, feed mills and integrators.
The fastest growing regional market is US owing to high volume of eggs laid by roosters in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida & Georgia, increased number of farmers shifting from traditional to confined poultry operations and improvements in chicken breeding methods.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global poultry market, segmented on the basis of type i.e. poultry.
• The major regional markets (US, Brazil and Mexico) have been analysed.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analysed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players i.e. Tyson Foods, Inc., JBS S.A., BRF S.A., Industrias Bachoco, S.A.B. de C.V., Sanderson Farms, Inc. and Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd. are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Poultry Processers/Breeders
• Raw Material Suppliers
• End Users
• Consulting Firms
• Investment Banks
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities