The global pizza market is forecasted to reach US$233.26 billion in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 10.17%, for the period spanning from 2019 to 2023. The factors such as growing urban population, escalating disposable income, increasing youth population, accelerating fast food pizza market and rising pizza franchisees are expected to drive the market. However, growth of the industry would be challenged by fluctuating pizza ingredients price and operational risk. A few notable trends include accelerating online pizza industry in developed economies, inclining demand for frozen pizza, expanding topping choices by pizza restaurants, rising preference for gluten-free pizza and growing adoption of social media advertising tools.
Depending upon the type of format opted by the pizza market player, this market can be segmented into three main segments; HDTA (Home Delivery/Take Away), full-service restaurant and fast food outlets. Presently, chained and independent operators are two popular pizza consumer food service (CFS) providers.
The fastest growing regional market is Europe owing to rising demand for frozen & gluten pizza in Norway & Sweden, increasing penetration of online pizza delivering companies in France and growing adoption of multiple sales channels by domestic pizza outlets.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global pizza market, segmented on the basis of formats i.e. HDTA, full-service restaurants & fast food outlets and operators i.e. chained & independent.
• The major regional markets i.e. Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and Latin America along with their country coverage of Italy, UK, Germany, US, Canada, China, India and Brazil have been analysed.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analysed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players i.e. YUM! Brands, Inc., Domino’s Pizza Inc., Papa John’s International, Inc., Papa Murphy’s Holdings, Inc., Orkla ASA and Telepizza Group S.A. are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Pizza Companies
• Raw Material Suppliers
• End Users
• Consulting Firms
• Investment Banks
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities