The global ginger ale market is expected to record a value of US$5.34 billion in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 6.57%, for the duration spanning 2019-2023. While, the global tonic mixer market is projected to hold a value of US$2.02 billion in 2023, increasing at a CAGR of 4.87%, during 2018-2023. The factors such as growing obesity among people, rising consumption of alcoholic beverages, rapid urbanization, growing disposable income and availability of a wide range of flavors are expected to drive the market growth. However, the growth of the market would be challenged by concerns regarding added sugar ingredients and availability of substitutes. A few notable trends include increasing e-commerce retail sales and increasing rates of youth population.
The global ginger ale and tonic mixer markets hold considerable shares in the overall beverage market, as both the drinks are getting a widespread popularity among population, owing to the availability of a wide range of flavors. Various health benefits of consuming ginger-based products is also making ginger ale popular amongst population. Further, the variants of tonic mixers - regular and diet, are contributing to its increasing market volume as the drink can be consumed either as a mixer or as a direct beverage.
The fastest growing regional ginger ale market is North America due to the presence of the key players, who consistently innovate and introduce new products in the market. While, Europe is the fastest growing region for tonic mixer market. The consumption of alcoholic beverages in a large quantity has let Europe maintain the leading position in the global tonic mixer market.
Scope of the report:
· The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global ginger ale and tonic mixer market.
· The major regional markets (North America, Europe and Asia Pacific) have been analyzed.
· The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
· The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (The Coca-Cola Company, Keurig Dr. Pepper, Fever-Tree, Luscombe Drinks, Polar Beverages and Fentimans) also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
· Ginger Ale and Tonic Mixer Manufacturers
· Raw Material Suppliers
· End Users (Lounges, Pubs, Cafes, Restaurants, Supermarkets, Grocery Stores)
· Food and Drinks Consultants
· Investment Banks
· Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities