The global bottled water market is forecasted to record a value of US$334.24 billion in 2026, progressing at a CAGR of 6.70%, for the duration spanning 2022-2026. The driving factors include increasing inclination of consumers towards healthy lifestyles, expansion of tourism sector, growing preference for functional water, surging millennial spending and scarcity of drinkable water. However, the market growth would be challenged by high price of bottled water, fluctuations in the price of Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) and environmental contamination caused by plastic trash. The market is anticipated to experience certain trends like mounting obesity rates, upsurge in outdoor sports activities, emergence of various pandemic diseases and rising incidence of waterborne disease.
The global bottled water market can be segmented on the basis of product and distribution channel. On the basis of product, the market can be bifurcated into still bottled water, carbonated bottled water, flavoured bottled water and functional bottled water. Whereas, the global bottled water market is segmented into Off-trade and on-trade, based on the distribution channels.
The fastest growing regional market is Asia Pacific owing to growing awareness regarding the importance of health and wellness in countries including China, India, Malaysia, and Indonesia, lack of well-developed public water infrastructure coupled with increased health concerns associated with the consumption of contaminated water, changing water consumption habits, expanding organized retail sectors, and the launch of innovative products such as flavored water in the region.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global bottled water market segmented on the basis of product, distribution channel and region with potential impact of COVID-19.
• The major regional and country markets (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, Latin America and Eastern Europe) have been analyzed.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Nestlé S.A., PepsiCo, Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, Danone S.A. and Suntory Holdings Limited and Primo Water Corporation) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Bottled Water Manufacturers
• Traders, Distributors and Suppliers of Bottled Water
• Organizations, Forums and Alliances related to Bottled Water
• Government Bodies such as Regulating Authorities and Policy Makers