The global synthetic fibres market is expected to reach US$85.07 billion in 2025, progressing at a CAGR of 7.39%, over the period 2021-2025. Growth in the synthetic fibres market has accrued due to the growing population, surging number of fitness clubs, accelerating demand for clothing and apparel, expanding urbanization and rising e-commerce penetration. The market is anticipated to experience certain trends like escalating interest in home furnishing, rapid growth of automotive industry and increasing per capita consumption of fish. The growth of the market would be challenged by frequent fluctuations in raw material prices and stringent government regulations.
The global synthetic fibres market has been segmented on the basis of type and application. According to type, the market can be bifurcated into polyester, nylon, acrylic, polyolefin and other synthetic fibres such as rayon, acetate, aramid, etc. Whereas, in terms of application, the global synthetic fibres market can be split into clothing, home furnishings, automotive, filtration and others.
The fastest growing regional market is Asia Pacific due to the rising demand for clothing from a large population in the region along with rising acceptance of fashion trends from the western culture, increasing demand for synthetic fibres in the automotive sector as the consumer prefers the lightweight vehicle to reduce fuel consumption and growing urbanization. Further, the sudden outbreak of COVID-19 is causing an adverse disruption on the overall economy through halted business operations and manufacturing activities, affecting the demand and supply of synthetic fibres across the world.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global synthetic fibres market segmented on the basis of type, application and region.
• The major regional and country markets (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World) have been analyzed.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Indorama Ventures PCL, Teijin Limited, Lenzing AG, Bombay Dyeing & Manufacturing Company Limited and Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Synthetic Fibre Manufacturers
• Traders and Distributors of Synthetic Fibres
• Raw Material Suppliers
• End Users
• Potential Investors
• Industry Associations