Europe online fashion market is forecasted to reach US$149.34 billion in 2025, experiencing growth at a CAGR of 10% during the period spanning from 2021 to 2025. Growth in the Europe online fashion market was supported by factors rising internet users, increasing urban population, rising mobile web traffic, high adoption rate of e-commerce over retail outlets and snowballing social media users. However, the market growth would be challenged by difficulty to retain customers and environmental impact & human rights violations.
The market is anticipated to experience certain trends like personalization, multi-channel demands immersion through social media and involvement of artificial intelligence. The Europe online fashion market by type can be segmented into the following segments: apparel and footwear. In 2020, the dominant share of Europe online fashion market was held by apparel, followed by footwear.
The Europe online fashion market by region can be segmented into the following regions: North and Western Europe, Southern Europe, Central Europe, and Eastern Europe. In 2020, the dominant share of market was held by North and Western Europe, followed by Southern Europe, Central Europe, and Eastern Europe. Further, the Central Europe online fashion market can be segmented as follows: Poland, Romania, Czechia, and Hungary. In 2020, dominant share of the Central Europe online fashion market was held by Poland, followed by Romania, Czechia, and Hungary.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Europe online fashion market with potential impact of COVID-19.
• The major regional markets (North and Western Europe, Southern Europe, Central Europe, and Eastern Europe) have been analyzed.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Zalando, Inditex, Amazon, Asos, H&M, and Next) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Apparel and Footwear Manufacturers
• Raw Material Providers
• End Users (Consumers)
• Investment Banks
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities