The Americas uncoated freesheet market demand is forecasted to reach 7.64 million metric tons in 2027, declining at a CAGR of 1.21%, for the time period of 2023-2027. In the Americas uncoated freesheet market, driving factors were increase in the number of school-going children, growth in paper packaging industry, increased commercial printing, growing number of businesses, and rapid urbanization. However, the market growth has been restrained by increasing raw material cost, electrification of media and the cyclicality of the paper industry.
Americas uncoated freesheet market demand and capacity by region can be segmented as follows: North America and Latin America. In 2022, the dominant share of Americas uncoated freesheet market was held by North America, followed by Latin America. The North America uncoated freesheet market by end user can be segmented as follows: healthcare, finance & insurance, education, professional & technical, public administration, wholesale & retail trade, manufacturing and other. In 2022, the dominant share of North America uncoated freesheet market was held by healthcare, followed by finance & insurance. The Latin America uncoated freesheet market by end user can be segmented as follows: education, professional, communication, healthcare and other. In 2022, the dominant share of Latin America uncoated freesheet market was held by education, followed by professional.
Due to COVID- 19 pandemic, demand for uncoated freesheet declined due to the closure of offices, schools, retail spaces, and other businesses as a result of lockdown measures imposed by the countries across Americas. Majority of the paper mills stopped manufacturing paper. Multiple mills enacted and/or announced temporary closures due to the economic downturn, further reducing the supply.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Americas uncoated freesheet market with potential impact of COVID-19.
• The major regional markets (North America & Latin America) have been analyzed.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (International Paper Company, Suzano S.A., Domtar Corporation, Sylvamo Corporation Bio Pappel S.A.B. de C.V., Pixelle Specialty Solutions) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Paper & Pulp Manufacturers
• Printer Manufacturers
• End User Industries
• Investment Banks
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities