The global flat roofing systems market is expected to record a value of US$63.94 billion in 2026, witnessing growth at a CAGR of 3.59% for the period spanning 2022-2026. Factors such as expansion of construction industry, upsurge in climate change, increasing residence age, rapid urbanization and growing adoption of flat roofing in commercial buildings would drive the growth of the market. However, the market growth would be challenged by volatility in raw material prices, lack of skilled manpower for installation of roofing systems and design considerations. A few notable trends include rising number of warehouses, emerging green building concepts, surging renovation activities of old buildings and escalating use of self-adhesive roofing membranes.
The global flat roofing systems market has been segmented on the basis of material type, technology, construction type and application. In terms of material type, the global market can be bifurcated into bituminous, tiles, metal and other materials. On the basis of technology, the market is divided into bituminous membrane, roofing insulation, assembly components, single-ply membrane, liquid applied membrane and metal for flat roofs. Whereas, according to the construction type, the global flat roofing systems market can be categorized into new construction and re-roofing. Depending on application, global market can be split into commercial, residential and industrial.
The fastest growing regional market was Asia Pacific due to rising demand for commercial buildings, residential complexes and industrial warehouses on account of rapid urbanization and industrialization. Further, the COVID-19 pandemic negatively influenced the market growth during 2020 due to halted construction activities and delay in manufacturing and production of roofing products.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global flat roofing systems market, which is segmented into material type, technology, construction type, application and region, with potential impact of COVID-19.
• The major regional markets (Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Middle East & Africa), along with the country coverage of the U.S. and China, have been analyzed.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Saint-Gobain S.A., the 3M Company, Sika AG, Owens Corning, RPM International Inc., and Carlisle Companies Incorporated) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Roofing Systems Suppliers and Distributors
• Raw Material Suppliers and Producers
• End users (Builders, Contractors, etc.)
• Industry Associations & Large Infrastructure Companies
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities