The global keyboard market is expected to reach US$10.52 billion in 2025, progressing at a CAGR of 4.53%, for the duration spanning 2021-2025. The factors such as upsurge in prevalence of gamers, expanding urbanization, escalating popularity of E-sports, increasing adoption of PCs and peripherals in the education sector and surging growth in e-commerce industry would drive the growth of the market. However, the market growth would be challenged by increasing prevalence of touchscreen devices, rise in sales of gaming notebook and keyboards with non-standard layouts. The market is anticipated to experience certain trends like increasing traction in smart TVs, rising investments in digitalization and growing technological advancements.
The global keyboard market can be segmented on the basis of type and connectivity. Based on type, the global keyboard market can be bifurcated into membrane keyboards and mechanical keyboards. Whereas, in terms of connectivity, the market can broadly be segmented into wired keyboard and wireless keyboard.
The fastest growing regional market is North America due to increase in the number of multinational companies across the region, rise in the gaming population, growing adoption of PCs and peripherals in the education sector and growing advertising and promotional activities to increase awareness regarding ergonomic keyboards. The market experienced a slow growth in 2020 due to the outbreak of COVID-19 which disrupted the smooth working of the value chain of the businesses. However, the prolonged work from home and the introduction of online classes for students have benefitted the growth of the keyboard market.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global keyboard market segmented on the basis of type, connectivity and region.
• The major regional markets (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe and Rest of the World) have been analyzed.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Dell Technologies Inc., Lenovo Group Limited, HP Inc., ASUSTeK Computer Inc., Corsair Gaming, Inc., and Darfon Electronics Corporation) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Keyboard Manufacturers & Suppliers
• Raw Material Suppliers
• End Users (Office & Industrial Sector, Gaming Zones, Internet Cafes & Others)
• Consulting Firms
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities