The global electronic paper display market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 23.05% during the period spanning 2020-2024. The market is forecasted to be valued at US$5.02 billion in 2024. Growth in the electronic paper display market was driven by several factors like increasing internet users, surging deforestation, rising e-reader population and increasing air transportation volume. The market is expected to face certain trends such as escalating demand for e-books and growing adoption of electronic shelf labels. The global e-paper display market growth is also predicted to face certain challenges due to the higher cost of e-paper displays as compared to normal paper.
The global electronic paper display market can be segmented into the following categories on the basis of product: e-reader and electronic shelf label. In 2019, the highest share of the market was held by e-reader segment, followed by electronic shelf label segment. The global e-paper display market by technology can be segmented into the following segments: electrophoretic, electrowetting and cholesteric LCD. The dominant share of the market in 2019 was held by electrophoretic segment, followed by electrowetting and cholesteric LCD segment.
The global electronic paper display market by region can be segmented into the following regions: North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. In 2019, the dominant share of the market was held by North America, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Factors like increasing investments in e-paper display market, rising e-reader population, growing concerns for environment and rising technological advancements in e-paper technologies enabled North America to hold a dominant share in 2019 and further years as well.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global electronic paper display market with potential impact of COVID-19.
• The major regional markets (North America, Europe and Asia Pacific) have been analyzed.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (E Ink Holdings, LG Display, Delta Electronics, NEC Corporation, FlexEnable and CLEARink Displays) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Electronic Paper Display Manufacturers
• Raw Material Providers
• End Users (Businesses/Consumers)
• Investment Banks
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities