The US education market is predicted to reach US$1.96 trillion in 2025, increasing at a CAGR of 3.77% for the period spanning from 2019 to 2025. Factors such as increasing mergers and acquisitions, rising labor force participation and rising population of children under five in the US supported growth in the US education market. However, growth of the industry is anticipated to be challenged by factors such as labor shortage, increasing competition from foreign universities, rising not for profit institutions and legal & regulatory issues. A few notable trends of the US education market include increasing demand for skilled labor, international demand for US education, rising blended learning, increasing education funding and greater use of technology in education sector.
The US education market can be broadly segmented into the following four types: K-12, post-secondary, corporate training and child care. K-12 segment held the largest share in 2020 owing to higher participation in schools along with growing awareness of early education. The US education market by profitability can be segmented as follows: not for-profit and for-profit. In 2020, the dominant share of the market was held by not for-profit segment.
The US education market by type can be segmented into the following two segments: on-premise and cloud. The larger share of the market was procured by on-premise segment. The US education market by sector can be segmented as follows: public sector and private sector. In 2020, public sector segment held a dominant share of the market, followed by private sector.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the US Education market with potential impact of COVID-19.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Bright Horizons Family Solutions; Grand Canyon Education, Inc.; Strategic Education, Inc.; 2U, Inc.; K 12; and Chegg Inc.) are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Education Institutions & Universities
• Research Centers
• Consulting Firms
• Investment Banks
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities