The global health and fitness club market is estimated to reach US$96.6 billion in 2024, growing at a CAGR of 7.70% for the period spanning from 2020 to 2024. The factors such as increasing per capita disposable income, growing urban population, increasing obesity, rising fitness clubs and gym, inclination towards health clubs for fitness are expected to drive the market. However, growth of the industry will be challenged by increasing physical outdoor activity, increased cost and increasing demand for home equipments. A few notable trends include rise of lifestyle related illness, influence of social media, increasing number of health clubs and memberships, technology advancement, increasing healthcare costs, increasing health conscious audience and growing hybrid studios.
The global health and fitness club market is expected to grow in future owing to rising awareness among people to avail healthy lifestyle, increasing number of lifestyle-oriented diseases and rising incidences of obesity. In terms of geographical areas, America is the major contributor to the global health and fitness club memberships supported by growing millennial population and rising obesity. Asia is the fastest growing market for health and fitness club with attractive membership fees offered by fitness clubs and increasing spending on marketing and advertisement.
Scope of the report:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global health and fitness club industry.
• The major regional markets (America, Asia and Europe) have been analyzed.
• The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
• The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players are also presented in detail.
Key Target Audience:
• Fitness and Health Clubs
• Consulting Firms
• Investment Banks
• Government Bodies & Regulating Authorities